$34.795.90 +3.435 %
0.7925.90 BTC +7.435 %
|Last Price BTC||Change BTC||High BTC||Low BTC||Volume 24Hr|
BUY / SELL
Buy BTC Available: 0 BTC
You can’t buy at the moment!
Sell BTC Available: 0 BTC
You can’t sell at the moment!
|Time||Buy/sell||Price BTC||Amount BPS||Dealt BPS||Operation|
Best Places to Buy Bitcoin in 2021
Are you looking for reliable places to buy your Bitcoins in 2021? In that case, you need to first know how to identify such sites. Even though Bitcoin is a digital currency, it is a monetary transaction and one that should not be taken lightly. You should take into account many factors when deciding on where to make your Bitcoin transactions, like the exchange fees, liquidity offered by the exchange, speed of transactions, and security of transfers, accessibility, and location. Countries may have to conform to specific rules and regulations; this explains why you must consider the exchange location to make a decision.
Top places to buy your Bitcoins from:
- Coinbase has always been a preferred site for Bitcoin buyers because of the wide range of cryptos it supports, its impeccable track record, reasonable transaction fees, and user-friendliness. Coinbase has always been a leading exchange in the US, based in San Francisco, with a client base of nearly 43 million verified accounts spread over 100 countries. It allows you to keep your Bitcoins in safe offline storage or cold storage. The exchange has so far facilitated trades to the tune of more than $455 billion and one can trade multiple currencies here besides the Bitcoin. Advanced Bitcoin users are free to switch to Coinbase Pro that has its distinct pricing model. You can be confident your money will be secure here given its dual-factor authentication and offline storage for most client assets.
- eToro is highly recommended for newcomers in Bitcoin trading and investing because there is ample information on the site for buying Bitcoins. When you sign up at eToro, you are provided with a digital trade account having $100,000 to test your strategies before you start trading with real cash. The Learning Lab offers a suite of tools for supporting clients who have sufficient trading experience. It is a user-friendly platform which lets you test through demo accounts so that you do not risk losing real money when starting out.
- CoinMama: You should reach out to this platform when you are in a hurry to own some Bitcoins because it lets you buy Bitcoins instantly. It also provides multiple payment options with higher limits. You can have the Bitcoins delivered to any wallet. Newcomers will find account set-up process quite simple and the multiple funding options are a big advantage. For instance, you can buy any of the 10 cryptos using credit or debit cards. Users based in the EU and UK have extra instant-funding options than those in the US.
- Robinhood is popular amongst new Bitcoin buyers because of its commission-free trades. This platform is almost similar to stock exchanges and supports limited currencies. You cannot withdraw Bitcoins to a wallet. The biggest benefit of trading through Robinhood is there are no commissions for selling or buying Bitcoins. So, when you have some prior experience trading stocks, you will not face much difficult buying cryptos here. Bitcoin buyers can also make use of the Robinhood Crypto that can be used alongside the Robinhood stock investments account.
- BlockFi offers you the choice to borrow using BTC as collateral, earn interest, and trade without fees. So, you can deposit cryptos in an account and get interest or use Bitcoins as loan collateral in the US. If you own a lot of cryptos and wish to put them to good use instead of selling them, you can approach BlockFi. Every time you buy and deposit Bitcoins into your account, you earn interest on it.